If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Thursday 10 February 2011

Hospital

Within hours of my last post, I was in Hospital with my hart going mad. It eventually went back to normal after about eight hours but I didn't get out of there and home for another seven and a half hours. Apparently I have Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation (AF) and have been advised to cut my alcohol consumption by half.
No beer reviews for a couple of days, sorry.

My arm

No comments:

Post a Comment