If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Saturday 8 October 2016

Dagsbier cans from Germany

Some German cans I have had over the years, all from the same brewery.

Karlsberg, Dagsbier Biere Blonde from Germany

Karlsberg, Dagsbier Biere Blonde, Germany

4.0% gold colour with a thin head, malt aroma and malt taste.

Karlsberg, Dagsbier Blonde Pur Malt from Germany

Karlsberg, Dagsbier Blonde Pur Malt, Germany

4.2% gold colour with a thin head, malt aroma and taste, about the the same as above.

Karlsberg, Dagsbier Bière Forte from Germany

Karlsberg, Dagsbier Bière Forte, Germany

8.0% gold colour with a thin head, tastes like all the other 8.0% Bière Forte's, strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment