If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Saturday 8 October 2016

More from our French holidays 2016

Here are some of the bottled beers we had in France this year, I have already covered the cans earlier, these are some of the others.  The rest will follow later.

Lancelot, Duchesse Anne Triple from France

Lancelot, Duchesse Anne Triple, France Lancelot, Duchesse Anne Triple, France

7.5% deep gold colour with a good head, fruity malt aroma, slightly sweet strong fruity taste, very good beer.

Karlsbräu (Karlsberg), Finkbräu De Luxe from France

Karlsbräu (Karlsberg), Finkbräu De Luxe, France Karlsbräu (Karlsberg), Finkbräu De Luxe, France

4.5% cold colour with a thin head, another hot weather drinking beer.

Kronenbourg, Tigre Bock la Brune from France

Kronenbourg, Tigre Bock, France Kronenbourg, Tigre Bock, France

6.5% amber in colour with thin head, malt aroma and a sweet caramel malt taste.

Leffe, Des Vignes from Belgium

Leffe, Des Vignes, BelgiumLeffe, Des Vignes, Belgium

5.0% gold colour with a thin head, sweet fruity aroma and a sweet fruity taste, not a favourite, in fact it very wasn't nice at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment