If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Thursday 15 December 2016

Did I say more Draught Beer

Here are some more draught beers I had towards the end of this year.

Ninkasi Brewing (Banks), Ninkasi Special Bitter from USA (England)

Ninkasi Brewing (Banks), Ninkasi Special Bitter, USA (England)

5.8% amber colour with a nice head, fruity malt aroma and the taste is bitter malt, the best beer they had in Spoons this week.

North Yorkshire, Golden Ginseng from England

North Yorkshire, Golden Ginseng, England

3.6% gold colour with a nice head, bit of a floral aroma, taste is dry with some hops.

Black Sheep, Ember Inns Pale Ale from England

Black Sheep, Ember Inns Pale Ale, England

4.0% amber colour with a good head, not a bad aroma and taste. Had this in the Lake District and it is brewed specially for Ember Inns.

Robinsons, Unicorn from England

Robinsons, Unicorn, England

4.2% amber colour with a nice head, hoppy aroma, dry citrus hop and malt taste, good beer, I have had this one in bottles and that was good as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment