If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Friday 11 August 2017

Devon Trip, Day Two

On the second day of our holiday, we were really in Devon, and I had a couple more beers than the day before. Although they were mainly bottled beers from the local shop but we did have one in the pub there.

Otter, Start Bay Bitter from England

Otter, Start Bay Bitter, England

3.6% amber in colour with a thin head, not much aroma, nice bitter taste.

Hunter's, Devon Dreamer from England

Hunter's, Devon Dreamer, England Hunter's, Devon Dreamer, England

4.1% amber in colour with a good head, not much aroma but it had a different taste.

Hunter's, Half Bore from England

Hunter's, Half Bore, England Hunter's, Half Bore, England

4.0% amber in colour with a good head, sweet aroma and a nice mild taste.

Hunter's, Hunters Premium from England

Hunter's, Hunters Premium, England Hunter's, Hunters Premium, England

4.8% amber in colour with a good head, sweet aroma and a nice bitter taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment